Twitter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

EasyTONES!

Reebok Women's EasyTone Reeinspire Walking Shoe,White/Silver,8 MSo just the other day I was thinking that I’m a lazy piece of crap and I need to tighten up this body of mine. I of course began by outlining the diet that I was going to do – of course I would think that diet alone will help me or anyone else in ship shape condition. I started with the normal debate if I starve myself, eat only lettuce and tomatoes, go organic or attempt the whole diet-pill meal replacement thing – what is best I wonder? The answer? No fricking clue.
Now, I’ve counted calories before and have been successful at it. The best resource I’ve found (and that my doctor has recommended) is a site called http://www.thedailyplate.com. You are able to not only search and count calories but keep a running track of the number of calories you take in and how much you use while exercising (or in my case breathing).
So I choose counting calories (as usual) and as I make this decision be rest assured that I’m stuffing my face with mashed potatoes and decide to take a trip out to the local outlet mall. I saw a commercial for the Reebok EasyTONE shoes and a magazine ad. Hmmmmm... I wonder – does it work. Apparently the shoe is supposed to tone your leg and butt muscles by creating instability that you compensate for. I don’t know about all that, but I figure I’m just lazy enough to give it a try.
I buy a pair, which for some reason seems silly as though I’m going to have a rock-hard toned ass through what Reebok calls “balance pods.” The show cost me 90 bucks after a discount and I’ll tell you what - those shoes are comfortable as all hell. Your tush is supposed to have increased muscle activation up to 28% and 11% for thighs and calves. (I’ll let you know in the review section once I give them adequate time to use them). I’m not sure that my rear will ever look like the ads but what a great marketing campaign!

Reebok Women's EasyTone Flip Sandal,White/Purple Light/Purple,8 M(Hey, for those girls who love flipflops apparently there is eaven an EasyTone Flip Sandle!!!)

2 comments:

  1. The pic of the shoe is the black version. I own the white with the glittery blue stripes... still kinda ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what did these shoes do? Oh yes.. caused back pain for me but maybe your tush is looking perkier!

    ReplyDelete